Mobile Fitness seeks Senior Android developer
Mobile Fitness seeks creative and passionate Android developer to design and build new mobile applications and maintain existing solutions.
The position requires several years of experience and skills to work independently. You must have the ability to take initiative and be able to solve a problem in the quickest and most efficient way possible. You are quality conscious, structured and able to create the complete solution and develop high quality products based on mockups and functional specifications. Furthermore you thrive in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Proficient with Google Android development.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Google Android platform and UI.
- Experience with developing platforms with limited resources.
- High graphic detail orientation.
It is an advantage if you have knowledge of
- Photoshop or other graphic program for handling graphic elements.
The Mobile Fitness platform is build as a modular based platform with the purpose to develop targeted health programs within prevention of lifestyle diseases and disease management.
Mobile Fitness uses Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Embedded Software and Pervasive Technologies to develop personalized digital health programs across platforms, like mobile, tablet and web.
Mobile Fitness is constantly tested and further developed in cooperation with researchers, hospitals, municipalities, medico, pharma and large enterprises.
Our vision is to create solutions that support better health services with the user in center. The solutions targets citizens, employees, patients, relatives and healthcare professionals, in order to secure that the right stakeholders are involved to create the best output.
- A central role in the development of multiple ambitious mobile applications and websites.
- Opportunity to unfold your talents.
- Working with many different and innovative projects.
- Interdisciplinary organization including business consultants and creative technical developers.
- Be a part of an ambitious yet cozy atmosphere.
Workload/wage: Full time and wage will be negotiated individually.
Send your CV and a motivated application to email@example.com and mark it “Android developer”.
For further information or questions, contact us on +45 33 16 06 53